The Apogee® Closed System Intermittent Catheter is a pre-lubricated closed system intermittent catheter. Urine empties into the collection bag and can then be emptied into a toilet or urinal. View more
The Apogee® Closed System Intermittent Catheter is a pre-lubricated closed system intermittent catheter. The kit helps with catheter insertion and patient comfort. Apogee Intermittent Catheters come in various sizes to accommodate individual patient needs. An Introducer Tip on the catheter reduces the risk of urinary tract infections (UTIs). This intermittent catheter is manufactured by Hollister for incontinent patients. Urine empties into the collection bag and can then be emptied into a toilet or urinal.
Features and Benefits:
- Unique Protective Introducer Tip: Helps reduce the risk of urinary tract infection
- Ultra Smooth Eyelets: Helps to avoid trauma to the urethra
- Pre-Lubricated: Ultimate in convenience and sanitation, reduces risk of cross-contamination
- 1500 ml Collection Bag: Allows secure and discreet catheterization, anywhere, anytime
- Options Available: 6-16 FR .. Male and Female length.. Coudé, Soft and Firm
- 100% Latex Free
- Kit Contains: gloves, chuck, antiseptic (kits are great, for cathing in bed and for caregivers)
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!