Handicare 950 Straight Stair Lift
From Handicare USA
The entry level 950 is our high-quality, budget-friendly solution designed for straight staircases View more
950 Straight Stair lift
Simplicity Never Looked So Good
The entry level 950 is our high-quality, budget-friendly solution designed for straight staircases. The 950 includes a manual swivel seat, manual folding footrest and a surprisingly slim profile of only 11¼ inches from the wall when folded. Our ergonomic toggle control, designed in collaboration with occupational therapists, can be easily used by anyone, even those with joint problems such as arthritis or rheumatism.
Always Charged and Free Parking
Our customers love the convenience and assurance of the continuous charging function on the 950 chairlift. Your stair lift is ready when needed, even during a power outage. Is there an obstruction near the landing? Just park your chair away from it. No matter where the stair lift is parked, the battery is charging.
SlideTrack: The innovative and proprietary design of our SlideTrack eliminates any track intrusion on your staircase or landing. Similar to a powered hinge, it works automatically when the toggle or remote control is activated.
Manual Hinge: The track can be folded away from the doorway manually, providing clear access.
- Weight limit: 310 lbs
- Slim profile of 11.25 in when folded
- Continuous charging function
- Fold-up seat, footrest and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Adjustable seat height ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off of the lift
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Vinyl seat for easy cleaning
- Large, carpeted footrest for greater traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Two remote controls included
- DC plug-in power
- Battery backup in the event of power outage
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!