The Tracer SX5 lightweight frame weighs less the 36 pounds which, makes this chair perfect for rental and long or short-term use. The Tracer SX5 combines the best design and technology of the 9000 series wheelchairs. View more
The Tracer SX5 lightweight frame weighs less the 36 pounds which, makes this chair perfect for rental and long or short-term use. The Tracer SX5 combines the best design and technology of the 9000 series wheelchairs with its own frame making it possible to interchange components.
The Tracer SX5 offers multiple seat widths, depths, arm styles, sectional back and seat-to-floor heights by utilizing the dual axle position frame base. The 20" and 22" widths include a semi-pneumatic caster and chrome hand rim to accommodate additional weight.
- 14-gauge crossbraces add strength and durability
- Dual axle positions allow variations of seat-to-floor height
- The durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Sectional back is available in 16" and 18" back heights
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on "no flex" wheels, offer superior performance
- Seat Width: 14", 16", 18", 20", 22"
- Seat Depth: 16" standard
- Seat To Floor Height: 17.5", 19.5"
- Back Height: 16", 18" sectional
- Arm Style: Full-length fixed height, padded Desk-length fixed height, padded Full-length adjustable height, padded Desk-length adjustable height, padded (All arms are flip back non-removable)
- Front Riggings: Hemi swingaway footrest 17"-21" Hemi swingaway padded elevating legrest 17.5"-21" Articulating elevating legrest 17"-25" (Footplates available in aluminum or composite)
- Product Weight: 34 lb. ( TRSX5/WD86/28FB)
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lb. (300 lb. 20" and 22" width)
- Warranty: 5 years on frame and crossbraces
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!