Personal Best goes anywhere - easily! With a lightweight, self-contained, portable design that puts peak flow monitoring at your fingertips—or your patients’—all day long. View more
Wherever Personal Best goes—in the hospital, office, or home—it sets a new standard for convenience, compliance, and confidence. And Personal Best goes anywhere - easily! With a lightweight, self-contained, portable design that puts peak flow monitoring at your fingertips—or your patients’—all day long. Plus, rugged, sterilizable construction that helps it stand up to the roughest use day after day. Personal Best encourages compliance with its comfortable oval mouthpiece and easy-to-use built-in handle. And it improves patient communication with its high-legibility scale and NAEPP-endorsed three-zone management system. Available in both full range (60 – 810 l/min) and low range (50 – 390 l/min).
Personal Best’s comfortable oval mouthpiece and easy-to-use built-in handle encourage compliance.
- Handle - converts into a carrying case for ultimate portability and protection.
- Zones - Built-in flexible three-zone management system and easy-to-read numbers. The integrated three-zone asthma management system helps patients comply with treatment regimens. The color-coded indicators (located to the right of the scale) can be adjusted to delineate a patient's green, yellow, and red zones based on personal best peak flow.
- Ranges - Available in Full (60-810 L/min) and Low (50-390 L/min) ranges.
- Mouthpiece - Safety mouthpieces reduce the risk of cross-contamination during multi-patient screening, and the one-way valve prevents patients from inadvertently breathing in air through their meters during peak expiratory flow rate testing.
- Life Span - Accuracy and reproducibility assured for a minimum of two years.
- Quality Assurance - 100% of Personal Best units are quality-control inspected at the factory before shipment.
- Warranty - Personal Best is backed by a one-year unconditional warranty. Any unit performing unsatisfactorily for any reason during this period will be replaced free of charge by Respironics.
Personal Best meets or exceeds National Asthma Education and Prevention Program Technical Standards for Peak Flow Meters, based on American Thoracic Society Standardization of Spirometry 1994 Update.
|Accuracy||+/- 10% or 20 L/min|
|Reproducibility||Less than 5% or 10 L/min|
|Interdevice Variability||Less than 10% or 20 L/min|
|Materials (Main Body)||Impact-resistant ABS plastic|
|Materials (Cover and Handle)||High-density polypropylene|
|Materials (Scale)||Hot-stamped, alcohol-resistant|
|Full Range Measurement Range||60-810 L/min|
|Full Range Resolution||10 L/min|
|Low Range Measurement Range||50-390 L/min|
|Low Range Resolution||5 L/min|
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!