The Recliner wheelchair offers the durability of a lightweight manual wheelchair frame with the added versatility and comfort of a full reclining back. View more
The Recliner wheelchair offers the durability of a lightweight manual wheelchair frame with the added versatility and comfort of a full reclining back. The Tracer SX5 Recliner offers a dynamic recline range from 90 degrees to 180 degrees.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Low-maintenance, dual-sealed precision bearings
- The Full Recliner offers a dynamic range of recline from 90
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on "no flex" wheels, offer superior performance
- Seat Width: 14", 16", 18", 20", 22"
- Seat Depth: 16" standard, 18" by seat extension (optional)
- Seat To Floor Height: 19.5" , 17.5"
- Back Height: 34" recliner (24" high back, 10" removable headrest)
- Arm Style: Full-length fixed height, padded, removable Desk-length fixed height, padded, removable Full-length adjustable height, padded, removable Desk-length adjustable height, padded, removable (All arms are conventional)
- Front Riggings: Hemi swingaway footrest 17"-20" Hemi swingaway padded elevating leg rest 17.5"-21" Hemi articulating elevating leg rest 17"-25" (Footplates available in aluminum or composite)
- Product Weight: 53 lb. (TRSX5/WD86/RC/28)
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lb. (300 lb. 20" and 22" width)
- Warranty: 5 years on frame and cross-braces
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!