The Reliant 600 Electronic Patient Lift provides a large lifting range and is suitable to meet the needs of bariatric patients up to 600 lbs. View more
The Reliant 600 lift provides a large lifting range that allows for patient transfers to high surfaces, low-friction casters that significantly improve maneuverability and contribute to caregiver safety, and manual lowering for instant response to power loss. The lift is designed to meet the needs of bariatric patients up to 600 lbs. and is safety tested for highest quality standards. The boom is controlled through the hand pendant. The manual low base provides access to beds and furnishings that are close to the floor with a 4.5" base height. It is an essential device for safe patient-handling in long-term care facilities.
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with the padded shifter handle
- Extra-wide coated swivel bar with 360° rotation and six-point hook-up
- High lift range allows transfer to high surfaces
- Bariatric weight capacity up to 600 lbs.
- Unique sling fabric designed to provide maximum comfort and strength
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety
- 3 Year Limited Warranty on lift; 1 Year Warranty on specified electronic components
** Most insurances providers do not cover for an electric patient lift, only manual. Call BLACKBURN'S for details on availablity and coverage guidelines.
|Height (maximum at sling hook-up)||70"|
|Height (minimum at sling hook-up)||29.5"|
|Base height (clearance)||6.8"|
|Base width (open)||41"|
|Base width (closed)||26.5"|
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!